FASANA – A brand that enriches your everyday life!
With our decorative FASANA products we enrich and beautify your daily life. We offer “everything under one roof” from tissue production on our own paper machine to the ready-made product.
- FASANA is GENUINE
… because we live an authentic and transparent way of dealing with everything.
- FASANA is COMPETENT
… because we have over 100 years of experience in all production steps for the finished napkin under one roof.
- FASANA IS RESPONSIBLE
… because our actions focus on people and the environment.
- FASANA IS ROOTED
… because we look forward without forgetting our roots.
FASANA – A strong range for everyday needs!
It’s time to break new ground! With our new direction of FASANA, we are looking ahead and offer you a product range that is designed to meet your needs.
Take a look at our three new product worlds and easily find the right solution for your table setting.
Our FASANA products are harmoniously matched and combinable.
Enjoy new moments with FASANA!
FASANA – A brand that focuses on sustainability!
Sustainability is one of our core competencies and our FASANA products are already sustainable by their very own.
- Responsible use of our raw material resources through sustainable forest management and use of alternative raw materials
- Efficient use of raw materials, energy and water.
- Minimisation of emissions to water and air.
- With our products in the Nature Collection we underline our sustainable napkins and offer the environmentally conscious shopper an attractive solution for setting the table.
- Our FASANA products carry the FSC® Mix Label and the Nordic Ecolabel.
- All FASANA Bio Line products are tested by independent testing institutes to ensure their special sustainability.
- Our production facilities have certified environmental and quality management systems according to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- We are certified according to ISO 50001 in the field of energy management and thus make a significant contribution to environmental and climate protection.
- We audit all our suppliers to ensure that our code of conduct, the required sustainability specifications and the relevant legal requirements are met.